iPi Recorder Installation
- Select needed components
- Read and accept the license agreement by checking appropriate checkbox
- Press the Install button to begin installation
Upon installation is complete, iPi Recorder will launch automatically. Continue with user's guide to get a knowledge of using the software.
If some of the components is already installed, it has no checkbox and is marked with ALREADY INSTALLED label. You should not install all optional components in advance, without necessity. All of them can be installed separately at later time. Components descriptions below contain corresponding download links.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 - Client. This is required component and cannot be unchecked.
This is basic infrastructure for running .NET programs. iPi Recorder is a .NET program.
- Web installer: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40773
- Standalone installer: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40779
- Playstation3 Eye Webcam :: WinUSB Drivers Registration. Check if you plan to work with Sony PS Eye cameras.
Device drivers for PS Eye camera.
- (Windows 8, 8.1, 10) Microsoft Kinect 2:: MS Kinect SDK 2.0. Check if you plan to work with Kinect 2 for Windows or Kinect for Xbox One depth sensors.
Device drivers and software libraries for Microsoft Kinect 2. Requires Windows 8 and USB 3.0.
- (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10) Microsoft Kinect :: MS Kinect SDK 1.8. Check if you plan to work with Microsoft Kinect depth sensors.
Device drivers and software libraries for Microsoft Kinect. Requires Windows 7 and later.
- iPi Recorder 3.x.x.x. This is required component and cannot be unchecked.
iPi Recorder itself.