From iPi Docs
Revision as of 03:55, 21 June 2018 by Pavel
iPi Mocap Studio and Add-ons
- iPi Mocap Studio and Add-ons (Biomech, Automation) require license key.
- We offer Express, Basic and Pro configurations that differ by features / price.
- To use Add-on, you need to have iPi Mocap Studio license key and Add-on license key activated.
- Perpetual license (introduced in Version 4) is not time-limited.
- Software updates and technical support are provided at no additional charge within initial two years upon perpetual license key activation.
- To continue receiving software updates and technical support after two years upon perpetual license key activation you need to subscribe to (optional) technical support plan.
Subscription (Rent) License
- Each subscription license key has subscription period, which starts from the date of the license key's initial activation.
- Software updates and technical support are included into subscription plans and provided at no additional charge.
- After license key expiration you need to activate another license key to continue using the software.
30-days Free Trial
- 30-days free trial is available for evaluation.
- Free trial has all features of Basic Edition.
- After 30-days trial period expiration all features remain available except animation export and live preview.
- iPi Recorder is free and does not require license key.
- We use online license activation system for iPi Mocap Studio and iPi Biomech Add-on.
- Activation and deactivation of license keys is handled via Help > Manage Licenses menu item in iPi Mocap Studio.
- iPi Mocap Studio license can be activated / deactivated via Help > Manage Licenses > Main menu item.
- iPi Biomech Add-on license can be activated / deactivated via Help > Manage Licenses > Biomech menu item or by pressing Activate button at Biomech tab.
- iPi Automation Add-on license can be activated / deactivated via Help > Manage Licenses > Automation menu item.
- After installing the software the system will ask you to activate the license key.
- License key is locked to a computer it has been activated on. The system checks your hardware configuration.
- To move your license key to another computer, please deactivate it on computer you're currently using, install the system on a new computer and activate the key again.
- We also have option of offline activation for those who do not have live Internet connection.
- If your computer is out of order and you cannot deactivate the license, please send request for manual deactivation to our technical support service.
iPi Mocap Studio and iPi Biomech Add-on Licensing Policy:
- License is not transferrable to other person or company. So you should not give your license key to a friend, collegue or business partner.
- One license cannot be activated on multiple computers at the same time. License can be transferred to different computer via Deactivation / Activation procedure.
- Add-ons (Biomech, Automation) are optional. You can use iPi Mocap Studio without Add-on license.
- Add-ons require activated iPi Mocap Studio license key.
- Free trial can be used only once and only for 30 days. Setting computer clock to a point in time in the past or getting trial license to a different e-mail is a violation of license terms.
- We reserve the right to ban license key if customer abuses license terms.
- You can find detailed terms in iPi Studio EULA (End-User License Agreement) that comes with the software.