From iPi Docs
- iPi Mocap Studio and iPi Biomech Add-on has a subscription-based license. 30-days free trial is available for evaluation.
- iPi Recorder is free.
- We use online license activation system for iPi Mocap Studio and iPi Biomech Add-on.
- Activation and deactivation of license keys is handled via Help > Manage Licenses menu item in iPi Mocap Studio.
- After installing the software the system will ask you to activate the license key.
- Each license key has subscription period, which starts from the date of the license key's initial activation.
- After license key expiration you need to activate another license key to continue using the software.
- License key is locked to a computer it has been activated on. The system checks your hardware configuration.
- To move your license key to another computer, please deactivate it on computer you're currently using, install the system on a new computer and activate the key again.
- We also have option of offline activation for those who do not have live Internet connection.
- If your computer is out of order and you cannot deactivate the license, please send request for manual deactivation to our technical support service.
iPi Mocap Studio and iPi Biomech Add-on Licensing Policy:
- License is not transferrable to other person or company. So you should not give your license key to a friend, collegue or business partner. One license should be used on one computer. If you need to have the system on several computers, we offer volume discounts.
- iPi Biomech Add-on is optional. You can use iPi Mocap Studio without iPi Biomech Add-on license.
- iPi Biomech Add-on requires activated iPi Mocap Studio license key.
- Free trial can be used only once and only for 30 days. Setting computer clock to a point in time in the past or getting trial license to a different e-mail is a violation of license terms.
- We reserve the right to ban license key if customer abuses license terms.
- You can find detailed terms in iPi Studio EULA (End-User License Agreement) that comes with the software.