Migration to V4 from Older Versions
From iPi Docs
Revision as of 05:02, 28 June 2018 by Pavel
Here you will find important information for owners of iPi Motion Capture 3.x and elder versions who are interested to work with Version 4 (V4).
- Lisense keys of version 3.x remain valid for version 4. No actions needed to continue using version 3.x keys with version 4.
- Lisense keys of version 2.x or 1.x will not work with version 4.
- V4 license can be subscription-based or perpetual. See details here: Licensing Policy.
- 30-days trial for V4 is independent of trial for elder version. So you can try Version 4 even if you used trial with elder versions.
- Owners of 2.x / 1.x keys can get one-time 50% discount for any license key of Version 4. To request the discount coupone code, please email us and provide with your 2.x / 1.x license key or information regarding your purchase.
- Version 4 can be downloaded from http://ipisoft.com/download.
- During installation it will replace Version 3. License keys activated for Version 3 will remain activated for Version 4.
- All drivers previously installed for 3.x and elder versions will be used by V4.
- You can install and use Version 4 on the same computer with 2.x / 1.x.