Processing Video from Depth Sensor
From iPi Docs
Revision as of 04:31, 2 November 2014 by Pavel
- Run iPi Mocap Studio
- Press Ctrl+N or push New button on toolbar to create new project (1)
- Choose recorded *.iPiVideo file
- After video opened, background will be calculated automatically and position of camera will be detected based on floor plane.
- Make sure, that floor is detected correctly:
- Right mouse button down on 3d view port area
- Move mouse, as a result 3d scene will be rotated
- Right mouse button up
- Visually control that 3d points from floor are located on ground plane which is marked by squared grid
- Save created project by pressing Ctrl+S or pushing button Save on toolbar (2)
- Position timeline slider to the frame where actor is in T-pose (3)
- Adjust actor height using appropriate slider on tab Actor (4)
- Select Move tool on toolbar. (5)
- Move actor model to left or right to match roughly actor silhouette on video.
- Switch to Tracking tab and push Refit pose button. (6)
- As a result model should be matched with actor image from video. If it does not happen then delete result using item Edit > Delete pose from main menu and repeat above actions.
- Using the slider right to the button Show Skin in toolbar, make sure that morph of model corresponds to the actor image (7).
- If no, than adjust chest/bust/waist/hips/belly morph using appropriate sliders from Actor tab (8).
- Set the beginning of Region-of-Interest (ROI) to the current frame with T-pose by pressing I key on keyboard or by double-clicking on the left edge of ROI bar under timeline (7).
- Switch to Tracking tab, change tracking options (Head tracking, Shoulders and Spine) if required (9).
- To start tracking just push Track Forward button (10).
- Wait and watch...