Processing Video from Multiple PS Eye Cameras
From iPi Docs
Revision as of 03:31, 18 December 2014 by Vmaslov
- Adjust the Region-of-Interest (ROI) (2). (Region of Interest should cover the part of video that contains the motion).
- Go to T-pose frame. Using character Move/Rotate controls, roughly align the model with the image of actor in one view (3).
- Adjust character height and proportions (on Actor tab) to correspond to actor (4).
- Push the Analyze Actor Colors button on Actor tab to automatically adjust model's colors.
- Go to the first frame of Region of Interest (ROI) (5).
- Push the Refit Pose button on Tracking tab (6).
- If initial pose was recognized incorrectly, you can roughly adjust it manually and use auto-fit again.
- Push the Track Forward button on Tracking tab (7).