iPi Recorder EULA
End-User License Agreement
Copyright © iPi Soft LLC. All Rights Reserved.
iPi Recorder is free for use in any environment, including but not necessarily limited to: personal, academic, commercial, government, business, non-profit, and for-profit. "Free" in the preceding sentence means that there is no cost or charge associated with the installation and use of iPi Recorder. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software (the "Software"), to use the Software without restriction, including the rights to use, copy, publish, and distribute the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so.
You may not modify, adapt, rent, lease, loan, sell, or create derivative works based upon the Software or any part thereof.
This software uses or contains parts from the open source libraries:
- DirectShowNET © David Wohlferd, Eric Nowinski, Øystein Hansen, Ka-Wai Chan
- Fluent.Ribbon © 2009-2017 Bastian Schmidt, Degtyarev Daniel, Rikker Serg
- Json.NET © 2007-2017 James Newton-King
- LZ4Sharp © 2011 Clayton Stangeland
- NAudio © 2001-2014 Mark Heath
- SharpAvi © 2013-2018 Vasili Maslov
- SharpDX, SharpDX Toolkit © 2010-2014 Alexandre Mutel
- WinUSBNet © 2010 Thomas Bleeker
- FFmpeg.AutoGen © 2015 Ruslan Balanukhin
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.