|Latest version:||188.8.131.52 (release notes)|
|Supported OS:||MS Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10|
|Platforms:||32-bit and 64-bit|
|End User License Agreement|
iPi Recorder is a software program provided by iPi Soft LLC for capturing, playing back and processing video records from multiple cameras and depth sensors. Captured records can be used for motion tracking in iPi Mocap Studio.
iPi Recorder supports the following RGB cameras and depth sensors:
- Sony PlayStation3 Eye (also known as PS Eye)
- Logitech C922 and Brio web cameras
- Microsoft Azure Kinect
- Microsoft Kinect 2 (XBOX One Kinect sensor plus Kinect Adapter for Windows)
- Microsoft Kinect for Windows / Kinect XBOX 360
- Intel RealSense L500 series LiDAR cameras
- Intel RealSense D400 series depth cameras
- Orbbec Astra (PRO)
- ASUS Xtion 2
- ASUS Xtion / Xtion Live
- PrimeSense Carmine 1.08
- Any DirectShow compatible web cameras
- Action cameras like GoPro
Also iPi Recorder supports the following motion controllers for hands/props and head tracking:
For storing records, the proprietary .iPiVideo file format is used which can be handled only by iPi Soft products. iPi Recorder also provides functionality for playback of such records, editing (removing part of cameras, time clipping) and exporting to AVI and WAV files.
See user's guide for complete information about functions of the software.
Information about the latest updates of iPi Recorder can be found in the release notes.